Bogomolets National Medical University is one of the foremost Universities in Ukraine established in 1841. The medical aspirant who is planning to Study MBBS abroad choosing this University will the best decision. A century and a Half old University has been training 10 000 students every year from 56 foreign countries across the globe. Alexander Alexandrovich Bogomolets (Oleksandr Oleksandrovych Bogomolets) was a Phythophysiologist; in his honor, the University was named O.O. Bogomolets.
To study MBBS in Ukraine, Bogomolets National Medical University, for Indian students is best as the duration MBBS here of 6 years including 1 year of internship. This University offers plenty of benefits for its international students, which we are going to discuss ahead. This is the only university which requires 75% to get admission.
The university is situated in the Capital city Kyiv of Ukraine. The city is known to be the oldest city in the world. The city is the center of the largest political, socio-economic, culture, science and religion. It is seventh in the most popular European city and has underground subway connectivity. The temperature in mid-January is 3.5 and 20.5 degrees Celsius in July.
Benefits of studying MBBS Bogomolets National Medical University
The Duration of MBBS is 6 years including 1 year of internship.
- Quality Education
The Bogomolets National Medical University admission is one of the oldest Universities in Ukraine and has been preparing the best Medical professionals for more than a century. The university provides students not just with the best theoretical knowledge but also with practical experience as well; that makes them learn in the best of way.
- Medium of study
You don’t need to learn a new language as the university conducts the study in English.
The University has the best world-class infrastructure; with labs and classes equipped with the best modern technology.
- Focused class and lectures
The university provides students with the best classes and lectures by not overcrowding the classes. But in fact, the university divided students into small groups so that every single student can be paid with the complete focused attention of the teacher
The university has the best medical professionals working with them; who teach the future doctors the best in theoretical and practical education.
- Research programs
The university offers the best research program and training for practical methodology.
- International recognition
Studying MBBS Abroad gives the MBBS graduate international recognition on their return to their home country (India). International recognition increases the chances of better offers from govt. hospitals, from private hospitals and or run their own clinic, for their career here in India and it`s all up to the MBBS graduate now a Doctor choose from the options as her his preferences.
The Bogomolets National Medical University is recognized by many international medical boards such as WHO, NMC and others.
- Student exchange programs
The university has plenty of student exchange programs and they continuously keep organizing seminars, international projects, research work affiliated with other educational institutes; the programs organised help students in their studies and social life.
International corporation of Bogomolets National Medical University
The University is affiliated with the below organization
- Regional European WHO office
- Inter University centre of science (Europe)
- European Association of Public Health
- Federation of Healthcare facilities in France
- German Agency DAAD
- Agency of International Development
Every year thousands of students appear in the FMGE exam in India held by the National Board of Examination (NBE). The exam is for MBBS students who have earned their MBBS degree from a foreign country for their license to practice and the percentage of FMGE passing percentage is higher than any other country.
- Number of students appearing for FMGE exam– 39
- Number students passing the FMGE exam – 13
- Percentage of FMGE exam – 33.33%
Bogomolets National Medical University Faculty
The Bogomolets University is friendly and they have plenty of study programs for students to learn in the best environment. The university has the best study pattern that has to prepare one of the best future medical professionals.
- General Medicines
- Preventive Care
The complete duration of 6 years of MBBS is divided in 12 semesters.
Bogomolets National Medical University admission
The admission process at Bogomolets National Medical University is so easy, the aspirants have to go online for the process. The University offers multiple courses and you can apply for the one of your choices.
The documents required for admission application
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Medical certificate
- And passport valid for 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Bogomolets National Medical University
- Student must be 17 of age in December the year of admission
- Student must have 75% in Physics, chemistry, and biology in 12th
- Student must have 75% in English
- Qualifying NEET is mandatory
You will receive the admission confirmation or rejection letter from the university after 2-3 days of your application.
After your admission confirmation, you have to pay through bank transfer or any other payment method accepted by the university.
Once you are done with your university application and payment student should apply for a visa as soon as possible. International and Non-European MBBS aspirants have to apply for a student visa and for a Ukraine visa is “D” to study MBBS in Ukraine in particular.
The documents required for visa
- Invitation from university
- School certificated attested properly
- Student’s health fitness certificate
- Passport valid for 2 years
- Application forms with passport size photograph
Higher and secondary education and other above-mentioned documents need to be legalized by the foreign Ministry of the resident country and confirmed by Ukraine embassy in the aspirant`s resident country.
To keep in mind
The aspirant has to apply for admission before the admission deadline.
- The application starts in April – May
- You get an invitation in 2 weeks
- Admission in July– August
Bogomolets National Medical University fee structure
|Tuition fee (1-6 year)||Hostel fee (1-6 year)||Total package for 1 year|
|4500$||3,15,000 RS||1000$||70,000 Rs||25 Lakhs (approx)|
- 1 DOLLAR ($) = Rs 70/- INR Approx Calculation. Actual rate at the time of fees payment will be calculated.
- This Fees package includes Tuition Fees, Hostel accommodation Fees.
- Indian Food 1000 $ yearly Extra.
Bogomolets National Medical University hostel
The university has 8 hostels in its campus but students can choose if they want to live in the university hostel or want to rent an apartment.
- The facility of laundry is available at the campus
- Café, footwear workshop, reading room, and the internet is available at the campus
- The room at the university is equipped with a bed, table chairs, and with the central heating room.
Just to let you know:
The cost of living in an apartment may differ from the hostel:
- Rent amount depends on the owner.
- Also library expenses are included in tuition fee
- Medical expenses. If the students needs to use medical services in Ukraine then they have to bear the expenses in their own or they can have a medical insurance.
Bogomolets National Medical University Admission Process
- Fill the admission application form
- Admission confirmation from university by admission letter
- Addition of document
- Documents verification
- Once all confirmed its time for counselling
- Invitation letter from University
- Apply for the visa
- Fly for the university
- Pay your fee and complete other admission formalities once reach there.
Bogomolets National Medical University world ranking
With its best infrastructure and providing the world with the Best Medical professionals Bogomolets National Medical University world ranking; Medical University holds the 21 ranks in Ukraine and in the world it is 4516. The ranking system is to check if the university has a good infrastructure, up-to-date laboratories, and classes, hostel all is well designed and maintained. So, by this university`s world rank in quite impressive, hence we can say that it is one of the best places to pursue you MBBS degree.
Bogomolets National Medical University review
Students who have completed their MBBS from Bogomolets National Medical University are practicing their license across the world and many in their home countries. Getting the most respected degree from one of the oldest universities is an honor in itself.
Student life in Bogomolets National Medical University
The city is full of history and culture and has a lot to explore:
- The city is full of museums and halls art galleries and theatre if one has an exploring adventures soul so he/she will have a time of their life.
- There are so many cafés and pubs for youngsters to have the nightlife of course whoever has a thing or that.
- Not Just café, theatres, museums and other things mentioned above the city is full of green a person who loves greenery classic things and like to explore new things can live the best in this city.
- Because we are discussing studies for it is the best place for someone who loves to read books, the city is home to multiple libraries.
Bogomolets National Medical University have prepared number of medical professionals some of the known alumni names are:
She is an MD and Honoured doctor in Ukraine and alumni of National Medical University.
She is a former first lady and alumni of Bogomolets National Medical University.
He is former Health Minister of Ukraine and alumni of Bogomolets National Medical University.
The List is long of the famous of the university; but if you want your name if that honoured list Bogomolets National Medical University can be the place for you.
Go ahead and call Eduquanta for free counseling and we will help you choose the right college in the country of your choice and pocket-friendly.