MBBS in Ukraine is a wise decision for Indian students because it has an excellent education system and recognized medical universities like Bukovinian State Medical University. If you want to be an expert in medicine, then you should definitely head over to Ukraine.
In Spite of a strong desire to pursue MBBS Abroad, due to lack of knowledge, many students fail in choosing the right university.
Bukovinian State Medical University is one of the universities that teach students with academics and concurrent clinical experience. In addition to the main course, you will learn related to psychology, patient care, interpersonal and communication skills, and ethical principles.
The medical degree you will get from this university is WHO, and MIC approved. Students from different countries like Latin, India, the USA, UK have studied at BSMU.
Bukovinian State Medical University has become the largest center for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. This university doesn’t only emphasize quality education and master professional skills but also gives a bright and active life to the students.
The way that the current faculty is teaching students is praiseworthy. Foreign professors and consultants are invented to give lectures. All in all, the quality of education and international exposure, and clinical experience you will get from this will make your future highly stable.
We know these are not strong enough reasons to apply for this university. Now, we are putting in a bit more and sharing deep delve knowledge about it.
- Bukovinian State Medical University was inaugurated in 1944. It is a 75 years old government medical university in Ukraine.
- BSMU is located in Chernivtsi- city, which is famous for the modern lifestyle and top-notch education centers.
- It is the first university in Ukraine that started giving lectures in English.
- There are 46 departments, 78 doctors of science, 66 professors, and more than 193 assistant professors faculty who are responsible for offering well-versed medical courses to the students.
- Among the top 200 universities of Ukraine, it has achieved the 64th position.
- In 2017, BSMU became a full member of the European Association of Universities, which brings together more than 850 educational institutions from 47 European Countries.
- If you are a book lover, the Library of this university will definitely fascinate you. It is volumizing with millions of academic, scientific, fiction, and non-fiction books.
- The center is equipped with updated stimulation devices, futuristic classrooms, and advanced training devices to master clinical skills.
- You will be glad after knowing the university researchers have participated in high-level competitions in the fields of pathology, traumatology, pediatrics, cardiology, and gastroenterology.
- BSMU is the only university in Ukraine that cares about the students differently. Along with academics, it pushes students to do clinical training to redefine medical education.
- Round the clock, they will be surrounded by learning opportunities and an active lifestyle.
- Our medical students are the future of tomorrow. That’s why our researchers, professors, and scientists give a chance to the students to work in the most-cutting edge disciplines and technologies.
- Every year hundreds of students across the world apply at this university because of its exceptional method of teaching and credibility.
- So, if you want to explore the endless opportunities of the MBBS program, then take admission to Bukovinian State Medical University.
Because of lenient admission taking conditions, Ukraine is one of the most preferred countries for MBBS. To take admission to Bukovinian State Medical University, you need to meet the standards mentioned below-
- Students age at least 17 years or before 31st December of the admission year.
- Students must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Students must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in the intermediate examination.
- Students must have cleared NEET.
- Visa and Passport.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Birth certificate.
- Official acknowledgment letter from the BSMU.
- 10 passport size photographs.
- 1st-year Bukovinian state medical university fee bank receipt.
- HIV test documents.
- The Ministry must approve all the documents of External Affairs, New Delhi.
Admission at Bukovinian State Medical University
Like other medical universities of Ukraine, Bukovinian State Medical University provides 2 intakes every year. Once in the month of September and February. The process of getting a seat in this college is pretty straightforward—the first in first get. Twice a year intake seems BSMU is inviting every student who wants to do MBBS in Abroad. But, the admission procedure is a little bit longer. You can either take the help of Eduquanta, the MBBS consultants, who can help throughout your MBBS journey.
The Admission Procedure to Study at Bukovinian State Medical University
Step1: Apply Online:
Fill the application form online, available at the official website of the institution.
Once you fill and submit the application, you will get the offer letter from the university.
Now submit all the documents and pay the processing fee required to get admission to Bukovinian State Medical University.
Step4: Receive Admission Confirmation Letter
You will get an invitation letter from the university within 5-10 days from the date of applying.
Step5: Apply for a visa invitation
Apply for a visa, arrange tickets, and ready to fly to pursue MBBS in Ukraine.
Recognition and Accreditation:
- It is a multicultural medical university recognized and accredited by the WHO and Medical Council of India.
- It is 100% owned and backed by the government of Ukraine.
- It is a modern profile university of the IV level accreditation.
- World Federal for Medical Education (WFME)
- Geneva Foundation for Medical Education & Research (GFMER)
Ranking of the BSMU University
The Bukovinian State Medical University ranking is 26 in Ukraine, 1332 continental, and 4492 worldwide.
The Medium of Instruction
As mentioned above, the language of teaching in Bukovinian State Medical University is English. To make the learning process easier for overseas students, the university has decided to represent every lecture, training sessions, and guest lectures in English only.
Duration of MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University offers a 6 years MD program which is equivalent to MBBS in India.
The BSMU Nurture Medical Courses Through
- 6 faculties.
- 48 departments.
- Educational training centers of stimulation of medicine.
- Assistance center helps students to find internships and jobs.
- The BSMU has 9 hostels. They all have long corridors, big rooms can be shared by 2-3 students effortlessly.
- Overseas students live in a Hostel no.2, Hostel no.4, Hostel no. 5, Hostel no.6, and Hostel no.7
- Separate convenience for men and women.
- The lodgings are well structured and awesome.
- There is an Indian cafe arranged inside the hostels you will get delicious and mouth-watering Indian food cooked by the Indian chefs.
- Students can have their breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a mess.
Cost of Living in Ukraine
To live comfortably in Ukraine, you will need about $1,200 to $ 1,500 per year, compared to other countries this country is highly affordable. Students who want to pursue MBBS in Europe and have financial problems can head over to Ukraine and complete their desired goals hassle-free.
Take a Glance at the Life of Students life at BSMU
- BSMU offers hotels and accommodation facilities for Indian students.
- The hotels are located near the clinic center and principal building at walking distance.
- When students get admission in this intuition, they split into two academic groups.
- The life of BSMU is calm and active.
- All the cultural programs are held at the “Akademichnyi”
- Students get the opportunity to attend live lectures of experienced foreign doctors.
- The faculty is very polite, disciplined, and cooperative in nature.
Benefits of Pursuing MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University
- MBBS in BSMU is cost-effective and globally recognized.
- Cultural exposure is offered to overseas students to make them comfortable in Ukraine.
- The living cost for MBBS students is bearable
- Every year Bukovinian State Medical University arranges students exchange programs with countries like the USA, Russia, Italy, Poland, and Germany.
- BSMU allows its students to work in the research labs with the highly-experienced scientists.
- There is employment assistance who will help the students in finding jobs.
- This medical institution has a remarkable candidate based, featured- Doctors of science, honored doctors of Ukraine, and Laureates of state prize in the field of science.
- The MBBS degree you will receive from the BSMU is internationally recognized.
- Compared to other universities in Ukraine, the tuition fee is low here.
- The department of medicine is equipped with all cutting-edge laboratories, impressive classrooms, and the latest diagnostic facilities.
- The facility of the medicine focuses on more practical and clinical practices than academics.
- The institution has a sports facility, dormitory facility for the personal development of the students.
- Both faculties and students will get the chance to join the International exchange programs and workshops.
- The students experience a cheerful, blessed, and exciting life.
- Along with the quality of knowledge, the institution also provides guidance that enhances your professional skills.
- Bukovinian State Medical University is the cheapest University in Ukraine and there is no capitation and no hidden fees.
- Highest results in MCI test.
- The only university in Ukraine that has a separate girls hostel.
- The university has a wonderful student support system to look after the safety and needs of the Indian students.
- In terms of academics and practical practices, physical fitness, library supply, and clinics the institution aims to help every student.
- All the teaching faculties use frequent testing to monitor the performance of the students.
- Indian students will not miss their Indian food, as there is an Indian cafe in a mess.
- The institution keeps its eye on the student’s activities, which can be a mental peace for the parents.
- No outsiders are allowed to stay in the hostel.
- Low cost, furnished hostel facility.
About Chernivtsi city
Chernivtsi is one of western Ukraine’s main cultural, educational, and architectural centers. This city was once the capital of Bukovina. It is perfect for Study MBBS in Ukraine because Bukovinian State Medical University is located here. The weather in this city is pleasant like in India. The city has many parks and educational and architectural sites. The public transport is round the clock available. Chernivtsi Leonid Kadeniuk International Airport is an international airport. It holds regular international flights. You can fly to Chernivtsi via direct flight from Delhi, India. Foreign students mostly travel to Chernivtsi from their respective countries.
Eduquanta strives to provide in-depth knowledge of international colleges. Right from finding the right college, filling application, visa process to look after when you study in BSMU, we will support you in the best possible ways.