The ambition of becoming a doctor says a lot about the person’s personality, that the person has a mind which can soak and learn a lot, the person desires to serve the community the best which a very noble thought and ultimately he wants to be known for good. Hence if that person chooses to become a medical professional he has made the right decision. And to execute the right decision one need the right environment. That`s where the university of Ukraine comes in.
Ukraine is situated in central Europe and the country is just not about its beautiful landscapes but, also about the number of medical professionals it has produced over the centuries; when you read about the contribution of Ukrainian people to medicine it will be surprising and impressive, that it even includes women from a very earlier time; to name the first woman doctor graduated from Ukraine university is Dr. Sofia Okunevska.
If you have decided to study MBBS abroad, but not sure where and which university then Eduquanta is the best MBBS abroad consultant in India
So let’s discuss one of the best Universities in Ukraine:
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy is one of the foremost Universities in Ukraine established in 1916. The medical aspirant who is planning to Study MBBS abroad choosing this University will the best decision. A century and a Half old University has been training 10 000 students every year from 56 foreign countries across the globe.
To study MBBS in Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy, for Indian students is best as the duration of MBBS here of 6 years including 1 year of internship. This University offers plenty of benefits for its international students, which we are going to discuss ahead.
The university is situated in the Dnipropetvosk city of Ukraine. The city is known to be the fourth largest city in the central- Eastern part of Ukraine, the city got the name Dnieper as it is near the Dnieper River. The city is also an administrative center of Dnipropetvosk Oblast.
It is an industrial region and the oldest part of Ukraine in the central-eastern part.
Benefits of studying MBBS Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
The Duration of MBBS is 6 years including 1 year of the internship; the internship is valid in India.
- Quality Education
The Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy admission is one of the oldest Universities in Ukraine and has been preparing the best Medical professionals for more than a century. The university provides students not just with the best theoretical knowledge but also with practical experience as well; that makes them learn in the best of way.
- Medium of study
You don`t need to learn a new language as the university conducts the study in English.
The University has the best world-class infrastructure; with labs and classes equipped with the best modern technology.
- Focused class and lectures
The university provides students with the best classes and lectures by not overcrowding the classes. But in fact, the university divided students into small groups so that every single student can be paid with the complete focused attention of the teacher
The university has the best medical professionals working with them; who teach the future doctors the best in theoretical and practical education.
- Research programs
The university offers the best research program and training for practical methodology.
- International recognition
Studying MBBS Abroad gives the MBBS graduate international recognition on their return to their home country (India). International recognition increases the chances of better offers from govt. hospitals, from private hospitals and or run their own clinic, for their career here in India and it`s all up to the MBBS graduate now a Doctor choose from the options as her his preferences. The university has 4th level accreditation.
The Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy is recognized by many international medical boards such as WHO, NMC, and others.
International corporation of Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
The University is affiliated with the below organization
- Regional European WHO office
- Inter University centre of science (Europe)
- European Association of Public Health
- Federation of Healthcare facilities in France
- German Agency DAAD
- Agency of International Development
International Student Department
- The university has an international department and they continuously keep organizing seminars, international projects, research work affiliated with other educational institutes; the programs organized help students in their studies and social life.
Every year thousands of students appear in the FMGE exam in India held by the National Board of Examination (NBE). The exam is for MBBS students who have earned their MBBS degree from a foreign country for their license to practice and the percentage of FMGE passing percentage is higher than any other country.
- Number of students appearing for FMGE exam– 71
- Number students passing the FMGE exam – 22
- Percentage of FMGE exam –30.99%
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Faculty
The Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy University is friendly and they have plenty of study programs for students to learn in the best environment. The university has the best study pattern that has to prepare one of the best future medical professionals.
- General Medicines
- Preventive Care
The complete duration is 6 years of MBBS.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Admission Process
It is not at all difficult to apply for Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy admission the admission process is really easy and smooth you have to visit the university website or to make it easy you can contact Eduquanta to assist you for application and further process:
- Fill the admission application form
- Admission confirmation from university by admission letter
- Addition of document
- Documents verification
- Once all confirmed its time for counselling
- Invitation letter from University
- Apply for the visa
- Fly for the university
- Pay your fee and complete other admission formalities once reach there.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy admission
The admission process at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy is so easy, the aspirants have to go online for the process. The University offers multiple courses and you can apply for the one of your choices.
The documents required for admission application:
- 10th marksheet(photocopy)
- 12th marksheet(photocopy)
- Birth Certificate(photocopy)
- School leaving certificate(photocopy)
- Medical certificate(photocopy)
- And passport valid for 2 years(photocopy)
Higher and secondary education and other above-mentioned documents need to be legalized by the foreign Ministry of the resident country and confirmed by Ukraine embassy in the aspirant`s resident country.
Keep the originals along too for reference.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Student must be 17 of age in December the year of admission
- Student must have 50% in Physics, chemistry and biology in 12th
- Student must have 50% in English
- Qualifying NEET is mandatory
You will receive the admission confirmation or rejection letter from the university after 2-3 days of your application.
After your admission confirmation, you have to pay through bank transfer or any other payment method accepted by the university.
Once you are done with your university application and payment student should apply for a visa as soon as possible. International and Non-European MBBS aspirants have to apply for a student visa and for a Ukraine visa is “D” to study MBBS in Ukraine in particular.
The documents required for visa
- Invitation letter from university
- School certificated attested properly
- Student’s health fitness certificate
- Application forms with passport size photograph
Higher and secondary education and other above-mentioned documents need to be legalized by the Foreign Ministry of the resident country and confirmed by Ukraine embassy in the aspirant`s resident country.
To keep in mind
The aspirant has to apply for admission before the admission deadline.
- Application starts in April
- You get invitation in 2 weeks
- Admission in May – June
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy fee structure
|Tuition fee (1-6 year)||Hostel fee (1-6 year)||Total package for 6 year|
|4230$||2,96,000 RS||400$||28,000 Rs||21 Lakhs (approx)|
1 DOLLAR ($) = Rs 70/- INR Approx Calculation. The actual rate at the time of fees paid will be calculated. The amount may change as per the currency conversion rate.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy hostel
The university has 7 hostels of fully furnished rooms on their campus with all the facilities available, the hostels are in different regions of the city and students can commute to their classes by bus/tram. Also, students can choose if they want to live in the university hostel on the campus or want to rent a private apartment.
Below mentioned are the facilities at hostels:
- Clean dormitory rooms on 2-3 sharing basis
- Rooms with cupboard and study tables
- Students have an option to choose their room.
- Mess provides both Veg and Non-veg food
- Every hostel has a separate kitchen where students cook their own food, but they have to bring their own groceries and utensils.
Just to let you know:
The cost of living in an apartment may differ from the hostel:
- Rent amount depends on the owner.
- Also library expenses are included in tuition fee
- Medical expenses. If the students needs to use medical services in Ukraine then they have to bear the expenses in their own or they can have a medical insurance.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy world ranking
With its best infrastructure and providing the world with the Best Medical professionals Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy world ranking; Medical University holds the 113 ranks in Ukraine and in the world it is 7372. The ranking system is to check if the university has a good infrastructure, up-to-date laboratories, and classes, hostel all is well designed and maintained. So, this university`s world rank is quite impressive, hence we can say that it is one of the best places to pursue your MBBS degree.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy review
Students who have completed their MBBS from Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy are practicing their license across the world and many in their home countries. To get the most respected degree from one of the oldest universities is an honor in itself.
Student life in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
The city is full of history and culture and has a lot to explore:
- The city is full of museums and halls art galleries and theatre if one has an exploring adventures soul so he/she will have a time of their life.
- There are so many café and pubs for youngsters to have the nightlife of course whoever has a thing or that.
- Not Just café, theatres, museums and other things mentioned above the city is full of green a person who loves greenery classic things and like to explore new things can live the best in this city.
- Because we are discussing studies for it is the best place for someone who loves to read books, the city is home to multiple libraries.
Go ahead and call Eduquanta for free counseling and we will help you choose the right college in the country of your choice and pocket-friendly.
Eduquanta send the students in groups with our executive. If students want to go alone, they must inform the Eduquanta about their arrival so that our executive in the host country can come and pick up the student from the airport.
It is a must to keep Eduquanta updated about your every decision throughout the process so that we can provide the best service with minimal confusion.
Eduquanta helps you in everything from choosing a Medical College, Medical University and we help you from your visa to tickets to pick and drop to the airport; and this is not it. We help in the guest country starting with pick you up from airport their take you to college/university settle you inconveniently; not just there we stay in your assistance throughout the studying period in the guest country you can get in touch with our representative there or call us in India and we will help you in your need.