Striving to become a doctor is in the mind of every Indian student. Ranging from the high level of performance in the coaching institutes to the hard work, dedication, and stress of clearing the exam with flying colours; there are a number of things you try in order to make it to it to the medical college of your choice.
However, with the reliance on theoretical knowledge rather than practical one and the fact that Indian education system is mostly governed by the reservation system, many medical aspirants fail to achieve the success they deserve. For such students, Germany is one of the best locations to study MBBS Course at a comparatively lower expense.
Importance of MBBS Study in Germany for Indian Students
The payable tuition fee, living cost, food, travel, and other miscellaneous expenses are comparatively lower than the cost in India. As a result of it, and many other reasons, Indian students willing to pursue MBBS Program prefer travelling overseas rather than wasting time in the country struggling unnecessarily to seek admission in a private or Government College offering the courses in medicine.
The admission system, huge donation, limited seats, and the strong competition to grab the medical seat for the MBBS course is a great challenge. Hence, MBBS in Germany is undoubtedly a better option for students from India. The country is known for its world-class infrastructure and high level of the education system. The country is frequented by a number of medical aspirants owing to the fact that there is no tuition fee charged from any course structure.
More on Study Medicine in Germany
The medical courses are open to international students as well, however, there is only one prerequisite required of studying in German universities and that is that you should be highly proficient in the German language since their medical curriculum is taught in German.
There are a number of universities in Germany that welcome international students in their arcades offering even post-graduate courses including MBBS Study in Germany. In addition to the many favourable reasons, most of the top Medical Universities in Germany are duly recognised by the global governing bodies like World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). Also, by the Medical Council of India (MCI) which is a great advantage for the Indian students interested in practicing in India after the completion of their MBBS Course in Germany or other international countries.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Germany
Germany is one of the modern picturesque beauties, known for its growing economy and its great culture and tradition. It has the largest population in entire Europe owing to the good standards of living. There are a lot of advantages to studying medicine at any German university. You can have a look at a few described below:
- The medical schools in Germany are of the best institutions according to the world rankings and so it is the best opportunity and chance to study in MBBS in Germany at a minimal tuition fee.
- The course curriculum is very cost-effective and economical meaning that an Indian student can easily indulge in their course of study. Since there is no tuition fee charged, the methodology is great for overseas students.
- All German medical universities are affiliated to a hospital of their own and so a student can indulge in both theoretical and practical aspects of education.
- Germany is a world leader in medical equipment and technology. There are various centres of innovation in the country and some major discoveries have enlightened the world from their home grounds.
- You can even work part-time from your second year and cover your living costs in the country.
- The German medical universities are recognized by WHO, FAIMER, and ECTS.
MCI Recognized Universities in Germany
As for most of the German universities, the bachelor degree is not approved by the Medical Council of India. You have to complete your PG course study as well before approval is granted, which is the mandatory process in Germany as well. In order to practice in any of the German universities, you have to complete your PG first in order to be eligible for practice.
Why Choose Study in Delhi?
Indian aspirants get admission in the German medical universities popular for their good quality of education in medicinal studies. We are also known for our job placements in German medical universities, granting a successful career to many medical aspirants. We are one of the best study abroad education consulting company engaged in offering dependable MBBS course admission in Germany and other nations in the world.