No one denies that the medical program is tough. But, the top and renowned universities like Lviv National Medical University can make the students’ journey hassle-free.
Two things that students look at when choosing a medical college are- Education system, and fees cost. Both things are designed at Lviv University by keeping students’ expectations in mind.
The goal of this university is to prepare students for dealing with unforeseen critical medical conditions. In the first two years, you can train to be a primary doctor. When you reach your final year, a hundred training, live sessions, seminars, internships will make you an experienced, courageous, and competent doctor.
Going to a big name medical university gives you peace of mind that everything you will receive during the medical program is top-notch.
The professors of our university have one mission, and that is “We have to make honest and competitive medical specialists”. Right from the theoretical to practical lessons, everything is guided under the supervision of brilliant professors.
However, all medical schools in Ukraine run the same essential body of curriculum for their students. But, the way Lviv University runs is exceptional.
To make the student’s future bright, the faculty of this college offers problem-based learning classes, in which students can share their problems regarding syllabus, courses, and a particular subject effortlessly.
The faculty is readily available to excel students in their subjects.
So, as of now, you get the idea of why it is good to take admission to Lviv National Medical University. Let’s deep delve into the details of this university.
About Lviv National Medical University
Lviv is the largest city in western Ukraine. Here summers are comfortable and partly cloudy, and the winters are freezing. It is easy for Indian students to survive. If you want to Study MBBS in Ukraine, then Lviv is the ideal city for you.
You will be glad after knowing that there is a university in Lviv that has achieved huge credibility is Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University.
- Lviv National Medical University is one of the oldest and the biggest medical universities in Ukraine. It is a leading medical university of the IV level of accreditation.
- The surrounding and medical campus of this university is extremely peaceful.
- This medical university started its journey from the medical faculty of Lviv University, which was inaugurated on 16th November 1784, according to the Privilege of the Austrian emperor Joseph II.
- Today Lviv National Medical University has 78 departments, in which 47 clinical, as well as 19 support for higher medical, educational institutions of Ukraine.
- There are 3 giant labs attached to this university.
- Nearly 2746 students are studying at 38 departments in which 484 are foreigners. The teaching process is led by 500 professors.
- Among faculty members of Lviv National medical university, 2 academicians, 7 winners of State prize of Ukraine in science, 2 correspondent members of National Academy of Ukraine, and 11 honored scientists and technicians of Ukraine.
- Lviv National Medical University ranking is 31 in Ukraine and 4217 worldwide.
Recognition and Accreditation:
The below-mentioned authorities recognize the Lviv National Medical University.
- Medical Council of India.
- World Health Organization.
- World Directory of Medical Schools.
- Certified by ECFMG of USA.
Eligibility Criteria of Lviv National Medical University
To take this admission to this renowned university, you must satisfy its admissibility.
- The student’s age must be 18 or above.
- The exams like IELTS, SAT, and TOFEL are not required.
- Students must have passed 12th with PCB with a minimum aggregate of 50%
- Students must qualify for NEET
- Students should mail all the required scanned copies of documents to the Institute.
If you want help in taking admission to Lviv Medical University, you can get in touch with Eduquanta. It is The best MBBS consultancy in India and the official representative of this university. Our counselors can help you in the best possible way.
Admission Procedure at Lviv National Medical University
Due to ample practitioners, and excellent medical curriculum, Lviv National Medical University is the most favorite among Indian students.
Lviv National Medical University admission process is quite straightforward. Follow the steps that we have mentioned below-
Step1: The candidates have to draw the application form from the official site of this university.
Step2: Fill the application form carefully. Include your name, phone number, email address, date of birth, citizenship, and permanent address.
Step3: Once you get an invitation letter, then apply for a Visa.
Step4: The candidates must carry the original copy of the documents translated into Ukraine language and legalized by the Ukraine Embassy in our country.
Step5: Now, it’s time to deposit the fees, and pack your bag to head over to Ukraine.
In the event, if you feel any kind of difficulty in filling the application form, and applying for a visa, you can contact Eduquanta. Our consultant will help until you reach the Institution.
So, feel free to contact us anytime, and share your queries with our counselors regarding the admission process effortlessly.
Documents for MBBS Admission Process:
- Students need to carry an invitation letter which is authorized by the Ministry of Education and Science.
- 10 photographs (3X4 cm)
- Foreign students who got state-level grants with respect to the International agreement, they can get admission in the Institution based on the documents approved by the Ministry of Ukraine.
Other Mandatory documents:
- School leaving certificate.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Copy of 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- NEET Marks card.
- Police verification certificate.
- Completed application form.
The medium of Instruction:
Lviv National Medical University teaches academic and practical sessions in English. So, when you study MBBS in this university, you will not face any language problem.
- Lviv National Medical University offers well-equipped, hygienic hostel facilities to its students.
- The boys and girls will get separate premises from the university side.
- Round the clock security guard is available to take care of your protection.
- Indian food is available in the canteen.
- Rooms of the hostel have all necessities, like a bed, study table, fan, and AC.
- The students can stay in the hostel in sharing, like 2 people in one room.
- The university provides free Wi-Fi 24X7.
- Students will get a common kitchen to cook food as per their choices.
- Gym and reading are available in the hostel.
Cost of Living in Lviv, Ukraine
Ukraine is the least expensive country in the world, which makes it an ideal place for studying MBBS in Europe. To live comfortably, you need only $1200 to $1500 a year, which is relatively affordable than other European countries. However, we cannot give you an accurate estimate due to the difference in students’ lifestyles.
Faculties offered in Lviv National Medical University.
Faculty of Medicine:
- Medical faculty of LNMU is huge. It has 500 instructors, including professors, assistant professors, lecturers, and senior teachers.
- The university has 38 departments of the medical faculty, 2554 students are studying, in which 484 are international students.
Faculty of Dentistry:
- The dentistry staff has 10 departments out of which 10 professors, 10 specialists in medical science, 45 assistant professors, and 84 candidates of science.
- More than 6000 students have dropped as dentists from LNMU so far.
- Today, there are 1000 students pursuing dentistry, with 157 outsiders.
- The pharmacy faculty was opened in 1940 and has 11 departments. This department has received 4th level of accreditation in which 200 applicants are selected a year.
- Once the students complete their 5 years pharmacy program, they will be awarded a degree.
Faculty of Postgraduate Education:
- The faculty of postgraduate education was founded in 1955 with the aim to provide quality of education to the understudies.
- It has 3 departments: Department of internship, Retaining of specialists, and sell- accounting, and professional development.
- Admission, Registration, Documentation and visa charges will be extra.
- Flight tickets on actual basis extra.
- Food 1200$ Approx per year and Indian Food is available.
- No Hidden charges.
Advantages of Studying Medicine from LNMU
- The Lviv National Medical University (LNMU) in Ukraine has made a renowned position in the field of medical education.
- This university has more than 150 professors to support students in the medical curriculum and training programs.
- The total area of campus is spread over more than 10 hectares.
- This university provides a separate hostel facility to boys and girls.
- The infrastructure of LNMU is lucrative and eye-appealing.
- The international airport is just 8km away from the college.
- Cost of living in Lviv is affordable.
- Here you will get an advantage of gaining extensive knowledge of various countries and opportunities by collaborating with other international students.
- University scientists collaborate with other highly achievable foreign scientists to offer the quality of education to the students.
- The university offers 91 PG courses for graduate students.
- The atmosphere of this university is calm, healthy, and has positive vibes.
- There is no language restriction for students; they can even talk with their classmates in their respective native languages.
- The university takes no donation from the students at the time of admission.
- You will be surprised after knowing that Lviv city has a very low crime rate compared to other Ukraine cities.
- The weather of Lviv is pleasant and enjoyable.
- When you complete your graduation from LNMU, taking admission in the PG program will become easy for you.
- The Lviv National Medical University fees structure is quite economical compared to other universities of Ukraine.
Take a Glance at the Students life at Lviv National Medical University
- Students will get a chance to spend six years of MBBS in European style apartments.
- Along with that, multi-story hostels, common kitchen, peaceful environment, round the clock Wi-Fi facility.
- You won’t believe that the university library has more than 530000 books.
- The university provides a healthy and positive environment that conserves human values and great learning.
- The professors of this university are humble, intelligent, experienced, and cooperative.
Above Lviv City
- The Lviv is one of the most mesmerizing cities of Ukraine.
- The magic of history and rich cultural life attract the outsider the most.
- Zero crime rate.
- Comfortable weather.
- The warm hospitality, jaw-dropping monuments, and unforgettable historical buildings never let you bore in this city.
Services by Eduquanta, the Overseas MBBS Consultants
Have you set your mind to take admission in Lviv National Medical University and looking for guidance? If yes, then your search ends here. As a leading overseas medical counseling service provider, we will support you throughout your study MBBS in Ukraine journey. We are your guide as well as solution provider.
- Help in filling and submitting the application form.
- Offers you reliable and honest counselling.
- Guaranteed admission to Lviv National Medical University.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- Our counsellors will support you in MCI coaching and provide you the study material.
- Offers you group, tele and webinar counselling.an reach Lviv via airway hassle-free.