Study MBBS in Bangladesh to Accomplish Career Goals
With more than 25 public universities and around 50+ privately held institutions, Bangladesh became an ideal space to continue with your studies in the medical field. MBBS in Bangladesh has gained immense popularity across the worldwide nations as it is renowned for imparting top-class medical education. Students who aspire to become a doctor by profession can consider Bangladesh as a destination to continue with their studies and get admission in the desired course. No doubt, it is a decent place to pursue MBBS as there is no need to prepare for a specific curriculum for studying medicine in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh shares similarities to Indian culture not only in terms of infrastructure, food, language, climate, and other regional habits but also in areas of education & learning. Getting MBBS admission in Bangladesh will be a favorable step for every Indian student as the syllabus and medium of instruction is similar to that of the Indian curriculum defined for medical education. Another reason to go for MBBS in Bangladesh is low monetary expenses. The estimated expenditure involved in the entire program including costs of living, tuition fees, and other charges can be summed in INR 40 Lakhs. All graduates from Bangladesh will get degrees recognized by reputed medical councils i.e MCI and WHO.
Students looking forward to getting admission for MBBS in Bangladesh must know that the percentile of passing students registered in the foreign medical graduate exam is highest in this country. It will turn out a good decision if you’re applying for the MBBS program in Bangladesh as this place will suit all your needs to become a proud doctor in upcoming years. Although fee structure varies all across the global nations providing medical education, institutions in Bangladesh become the first choice to pursue the desired course for medicine learning.
Why Choose MBBS in Bangladesh Over Other Nations?
Bangladesh is a beautiful South Asian country across the coastal zones of the east of India on the Bay of Bengal. With numerous key attractions to visit, Bangladesh is a famous tourist destination comprising the real aura of greenery, waterways, & a soulful environment. Also, the three famous rivers of Indian named Ganga, Brahmaputra, & the Meghan flow through the lands of Bangladesh. The vast wildlife sanctuary of Bangladesh lies between this country and India as Bangladesh is also a home of the Royal Bengal Tiger. The climate in Bangladesh is warm and turns humid when moisture level increases.
With all the above details, there are a few more reasons to pursue MBBS in Bangladesh and here are they:
Cheaper tuition fees: For Indian students, the fee for MBBS in Bangladesh is lower as compared to other international medical institutions. Studying MBBS course here will cost you between 30 lakhs to 45 lakhs including basic facilities & accommodation. Though the cost may vary from college to college, it is strongly suggested to seek admission in medical universities to those who’re having a limited budget to study MBBS in Bangladesh. It is a better option to continue your medical studies around your home-like atmosphere without facing any difficulty in adjusting to a new place with new people. Indian students who can’t get admission in top colleges due to low ranking must consider Bangladesh as a destination for abroad studies.
Quality Education: Most of the medical institutions for MBBS in Bangladesh are recognized by Medical Council of India, Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates, Foundation for the advancement of International Medical Education, Medical Council of Canada, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, Research’s International Medical Education directory, & World Health Organization. Students preparing to qualify exams like USMLE, PLAB, and other screening tests conducted by the National Board of Examination under the supervision of MCI will find it helpful to become eligible for direct permission for practicing medicine across the globe.
Eligibility Criteria: Apart from accommodation and high-quality facilities for MBBS in Bangladesh, the country became a prominent place to explore broader areas of medical education. Graduates from medical universities in Bangladesh get opportunities to attend seminars & conferences to become a doctor and shape their careers in the field of medical sciences.
When it comes to eligibility, medical aspirants from India must have:
- Completed the age of 17 years or above before 31st December of the year of getting admission in MBBS in Bangladesh.
- A passing certificate of the previous and current year to apply for the course.
- Have documents as proof to ensure that there should not be more than one year gap. In other words, a student is eligible for
- MBBS in Bangladesh only if he/she is class 10+2 pass out either from 2018 batch or from 2019 batch.
- Completed 10th/12th from science stream with 60% score in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology as major subjects.
- Qualified NEET in order to become eligible for practicing in India after course completion.
- Scored minimum GPA in SSC, HSC, or equivalent to 8.00.
Medical Universities in Bangladesh
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College & Hospital
- Anwer Khan Modern Medical College
- Bangladesh University of Professionals
- Gono Bishwabiddalay, Bangladesh
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
- Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, Dhaka
- Southern Medical College
- Parkview Medical College, Syllet
- Ad-Din Foundation Medical College,Dhaka
- Marks Medical College, Dhaka
- Sylet Women Medical College, Sylhet
- Mainamoti Medical Colleg, Comila
- Dr. Sirajulislam Medical College,Dhaka
- Medical college for women and Hospital,Dhaka
- Shahabuddin Medical College, Dhaka
- IBN Sina Medical College, Dhaka
- Aashiyan Medical College, Dhaka
- Prime Medical College, Rangpur
- US Bangla Medical College, Narayangonj
- Green Life Medical College, Dhaka
- TMMS, R.U, Bogra
- Bangladesh Medical College, Dhaka
- Enam Medical College and Hospital, Dhaka
- Dhaka National Medical College, Dhaka
- Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College, Dhaka
- Zainhul Haque Sikder Womens Medical College & Hospital, Dhaka
- M H Samorita Medical College, Dhaka University
- Eastern Medical College, Comilla
- Nortd East Medical College, Sylhet
- Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College, Tangail