Study MBBS in China A World-Class Medical Universities
Even a deserving medical aspirant loses the opportunity to follow his/her dream to study in notorious universities of the country. Though the Government of India has already approved a proposal for a common medical entrance exam by the Indian Medical council, reserving your seats in your dream college will turn out to be more challenging for MBBS aspirants. There is no such substitute left to deal with the cut-throat competition as there are only a handful of seats to be secured by top-ranked candidates from the nationwide students.
The common medical exams are annually held to select students for enrollment in leading medical colleges headed by the government. While an average of 3-5% of candidates secures admission in MBBS, the remaining ones either go for private colleges or decide to try their luck in the next year. Why compromise with your career when you can study MBBS in China at affordable tuition fees? Yes, you heard it right, China is absolutely the best study destination for medical aspirants!
Most of the students who find it tough to secure rank for MBBS selection or haven’t qualified for the same due to competition choose to get enrolled for MBBS in China for many reasons. China is a hub of 45 prominent medical colleges & universities accredited by MCI specifically for Indian students. Being the world’s most populated country, China serves excellent opportunities for better education at affordable fees.
Reasons to Get Admission in MBBS China
Aspiring to study medicine? If you are seeking admission for MBBS degree programs then China will the best-suited place to begin your medical studies. China is the second-largest economy with higher education budget for the medical science field as compared to other nations.
Some key reasons for pursuing MBBS in China are:
- No entrance test or examination for candidate selection. Minimum qualifying marks are required for getting direct admission in the desired Chinese medical college as per the eligibility criteria.
- Most of the colleges & universities are MCI approved to get enrolled for MBBS in China.
- The fee for MBBS program in China starts from 2.5 lakhs which is comparatively lower than private medical institutions in India.
- No rooms for donations, extra charges, & bribes are there in the admission procedure.
- When it comes to reliability & quality education, China attained prominence for imparting better exposure to medical learning with 95% of positive reviews from the students.
- All the students learning medical in China can qualify MCI after completion of the MBBS course and can continue practicing in India without any bounds.
- China offers the utmost quality of medical education with a long list of renowned universities and colleges with global acceptance. The majority of Government-held universities in China encourage international education by applying international exchange & cooperation programs meant to strengthen connections across overseas.
- The regulatory bodies for medical education in China collaborate with medical schools, scientific research institutions, & programs in Britain, the United States of America, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Philippines, Australia, & other nations.
Apart from eligibility criterion & smoother admission process, MBBS in China provides top-ranked medical institutions of world-class infrastructure with modern interiors, spacious classrooms, separate spaces for labs, libraries, sports, & other extracurricular activities for young minds.
Alongside the budget to study MBBS in China, the living expenses will cost you around 7000 per month which is quite bearable for the candidates.
Why MBBS in China is beneficial for medical students?
It is obvious to have questions when it comes to your career. However, these pointers will dissolve your confusions if you’re still not clear about the pros of MBBS in China:
The global acceptance: There are 52 medical colleges & universities recognized by the Government of China for MBBS programs. All of them are enlisted in the Directory of World Medical Schools by WHO. So, the graduates from Chinese medical colleges hold eligibility for international medical screening exams like SCHS, AMC, PLAB, HPCSA, & more.
Well-recognized institutions: Most of the medical schools for MBBS in China are listed in the top 500 leading medical universities in the world. The programs are taught in English to impart medical learning for Indian students.
Low-cost tuition fees & living: Staying & studying in China won’t burn holes in your pocket as the country is 70% cheaper as compared to the nations like the US & UK.
Renowned hospitals: Medical students in China get countless opportunities to explore wider areas of advanced medical procedures with practical knowledge.
Top-level security: The people in China are too welcoming and friendly. The peace & harmony in the country adds on improved public security to keep you safe and stress-free throughout MBBS in China.
About Course & Admission Process for MBBS
MBBS in China includes a full-time medicine course of 6 years involving classroom training of 5 years. Practical training goes on with one year of apprenticeship after completion of classroom training. The required documents for admission in MBBS are; Scanned copies of the 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, School leaving certificate, passport, and NEET 2019 scorecard.
Once the university accepts the application, the candidate will receive a confirmation letter issued by the university itself. After successful fee payment for MBBS, a student can apply for Visa accordingly. Now, you’re all set to set your career by studying MBBS in China. Get ready to fly high with your career dreams!
Top Medical Universities in China
- China Medical University
- Capital Medical University
- Fudan University
- Wenzhou Medical University
- Wuhan University
- Kunming Medical University
- Guangzhou Medical University
- Guangxi Medical University
- Southern Medical University
- Dalian Medical University
- Jilin University
- Tianjin Medical University
- Xi’an Jiaotong University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST)
- Shandong University
- Xinjiang Medical University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Jiangsu University
- Sichuan Medical University
- Fujian Medical University
- Beihua University
- Hebei Medical University
- Harbin Medical University
- Jinzhou Medical University
- Ningxia Medical University
- Shihezi Medical University
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Southern Medical University
- Southwest Medical University
- Anhui Medical University
- Xuzhou Medical College
- Yangzhou University
- Chongqing Medical University
- Zhejiang University
- Zhejiang Medical University
- Zhengzhou University