Kazakhstan is one such country in Asia that has alluring opportunities for future doctors. The aspirants who wish to do MBBS from the reputed medical university at a fair tuition fee, Kazakhstan, are the perfect country. With an excellent education system and good clinical practice, they can build their career effortlessly. Compared to other nations, you can bear the medical fees of the Kazakhstan universities. MBBS in Kazakhstan is the best option for the students who are willing to become doctors but at an affordable cost. One of the best things about Kazakhstan medical universities is that they have always represented top-notch practical training to their students with the presence of their own health care centers.
Every student can’t bear heavy donations and the expenses of India’s private medical universities. So, MBBS in Kazakhstan can be an affordable and best career option for them. The medical institutions are well-equipped with all necessities like a modern classroom, maintained- infrastructure, advanced labs, sports, highly-secured hostels, food services, and experienced faculties. Apart from low tuition fees, the education system of Kazakhstan attracts overseas students every year.
Basically, the program of study MBBS in Kazakhstan runs up to 5 years. In the last year, students can either take a job or start their clinical practice. You will be glad after knowing that the medical institutions of Kazakhstan are globally recognized. That means the degree you will after completing the course allows you to start your practice anywhere across the world.
In total, Kazakhstan can be an excellent option for the aspirants who want to gain highly-updated medical education at low-cost tuition fees. So, if you really want to do MBBS from Kazakhstan and are looking for counseling and guidance then get in touch with Eduquanta.
But how do you make it interesting for the rest of the world?
- Students will get admission to any medical university in Kazakhstan directly without any donation and entrance test. They can also take the help of Eduquanta in the application and visa approval process.
- Almost every medical institution in Kazakhstan is MCI approved.
- 100% visa guarantee.
- The medical universities adopt the world’s best method of teaching to future doctors.
- Future doctors have the opportunity to gain international exposure.
- During the last year, future doctors can start their clinical practice and gain exceptional practical experience.
- The medical universities of this country are globally recognized, and MCI is approved.
- Aspirants will get safety and security inside the campus.
- The visa process is very simple and easily gets approved.
- The cost of living in Kazakhstan is affordable.
- Medical universities are recognized by WHO, MCI, USMLE, and IMED.
- Students don’t need to pay a donation when taking admission to the medical university.
- A high-quality education system is provided to the students.
- The students get to learn the history and culture of the country.
- All the professors are proficient in English.
- It is a golden opportunity for medical students to learn the best education material at a low cost.
- All the medical universities are well-equipped with modern amenities and good infrastructure.
- A wide range of medical programs is available in universities.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission study in Kazakhstan
- The aspirants must have passed 10+2 from Biology.
- The aspirants must have 50% aggregate in PCB subjects.
- The aspirants must have completed 17 years as of December 31, 2020.
- The aspirants must be NEET Qualified.
Documents required for taking admission in the Kazakhstan medical university:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- NEET result/ admit card.
- No objection certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport.
- Six-month bank statements.
- Valid passport.
Academic Session in Kazakhstan Universities:
MBBS in Kazakhstan is of 5 years duration, instructed in the English language. In the first 4 years, you will learn and get theoretical education instructed by experienced professionals. In 5th year you will get an opportunity to work in a hospital as a practitioner. On completion of a degree, you are free to pursue a job at any place across the globe.
Benefits of Enrolling Yourself into Kazakhstan Universities:
- Approved by MCI and WHO: MCI and WHO approve all the top medical universities of Kazakhstan. Because of global recognition, it becomes easier for future doctors to get an internship in hospitals across the world.
- No donation: As mentioned, MBBS in Kazakhstan is donation free. All you need to pay the tuition and hostel fees to pursue medicine in the university. Compared to other countries, the tuition cost of Kazakhstan universities is very economical.
- World-class infrastructure: Another significant advantage of taking admission in the Kazakhstan medical university is the world-class medical education facility. It is well-associated with modern classrooms, top-notch labs, clean hostels, food services, and so on.
- Highly-qualified faculty: The highly-qualified, experienced professors instruct all the sessions throughout the graduation period. You will also get an opportunity to attend the seminars which are led by foreign doctors.
- Availability of Indian Food: The availability of Indian food in the universities make it easier for India to survive in this country. Moreover, Indian restaurants and hotels can fulfill the food demand of the Indian students.
- Easy Admission process: The process of taking the MBBS Admission study in Kazakhstan is very simple. If an aspirant is going with Eduquanta, it will become easier for him to take admission to the top Kazakhstan medical institution.
Top Medical Universities of Kazakhstan
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Astana Medical University
Kazakh Russian Medical University
Karaganda State Medical University
Kazakh National Medical University
North Kazakhstan Medical University
Shymkent State Medical University
South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy
Semey State Medical University