Study MBBS at Affordable and low cost
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the lowest in the world. Kyrgyzstan is known for cheap and best MBBS studies. Those who want to do MBBS at low cost can choose Kyrgyzstan for study. This is the best option for them. Today Kyrgyzstan is counted among the best choices to pursue MBBS abroad. International students who want to get a medical degree at the lowest cost can choose any top university of Kyrgyzstan. According to general evidence, more than 5000 students travel to Kyrgyzstan every year for a medical program. The MCI approves almost every university of Kyrgyzstan. Plus, the Medical Council of India is planning to increase the number of MCI approved medical universities, so that Indian students can easily get admission in this country.
There is no doubt, due to the remarkable education system and peaceful environment, Kyrgyzstan has become the most popular destination among Indian students to pursue MBBS. If you want to become a doctor, but the financial budget is something that is pulling you back, then MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is an ideal option for you. The universities of Kyrgyzstan welcome international students to do MBBS at a very low cost. Without comprising study material, practical sessions, and lectures, they provide you with the best education that falls in your budget. Total fees of six-year medical programs range from 15-16 lacs- hostel and other facilities are included.
Kyrgyzstan doesn’t only offer you budget-friendly medical programs, but also a very peaceful and top-notch educational environment. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan is well-equipped with all basic amenities, modern infrastructure, security in hostels, and most important highly qualified professors. To help students gain practical knowledge and experience, the professors will take them to the clinical rounds. All in all, if MBBS is something that you want to pursue, but expensive education is keeping away from your dream, then apply for any top university of Kyrgyzstan.
But how do you make it interesting for the rest of the world?
- One of the most prominent things that take away Kyrgyzstan medical universities from the rest of the world is affordability. If you want a cheap and best medical program to pursue, then Kyrgyzstan is the perfect place for you.
- This country has various medical private and government which work on the same principle “The excellent education system and healthy environment.” If you need both in your medical journey, then apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Almost every medical university in Kyrgyzstan provides world’s class facilities to Indian students travelling to pursue MBBS.
- Students travelling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will get an authentic and verified degree that is widely recognized in all countries.
- You will be glad after knowing that the medium of instruction in medical universities is done in English. So, no language problem you will experience here.
- Students don’t need to clear any entrance test to take the admission in MBBS.
- When you study in Kyrgyzstan, you will surely get the opportunity to meet with the highly-experienced, globally recognized professionals during seminars and meets.
- The process of taking admission in Kyrgyzstan is very simple and hassle-free.
- Compared to different European countries, Kyrgyzstan has a low-cost living.
- Kyrgyzstan is known for its peaceful environment, best medical universities, and remarkable education system.
- Hostels are equipped with all necessities- gym, sports, canteen, garden, comfortable beds and desks.
Eligibility For Admission in Kyrgyzstan
In order to travel for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, overseas students must fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- The students shall complete 10th with at least 50% of marks.
- The students shall complete 12th in PCB with at least 50%.
- The students shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- NEET qualification scorecard.
Documents required for taking admission in the Kyrgyzstan medical university:
- Fill the application form.
- Scanned copy of 10 +2 mark sheet.
- Scanned copy of 10 pass mark sheet.
- NEET result/ admit card.
- 6 passport size coloured photos with white background.
- Scanned copy of passport.
- ID proof.
Academic Session in Kyrgyzstan Universities
The total duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is 5 years. For the first four years, you will learn theoretical knowledge of the medical field. Meanwhile, some clinical rounds, labs sessions are also given to the students. Last year of this medical program is all about gaining practical knowledge and experience. You will be referred for the internship program in a hospital affiliated to the university.
The sessions for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan starts in September & February. Hence, it is advisable to apply for the admission before two months of the commencement of the course. You can also take the help of the education consultant who will help you in deciding the best university and also in the application procedure. As a leading education consultancy, we are readily available to help you with this. Right from choosing the best university to applying for a visa, we support you at every point of your education journey.
Benefits of Enrolling Yourself into Kyrgyzstan Universities:
Top Medical Universities: The universities of Kyrgyzstan are well recognized by MCI, WHO, and other renowned institutions which makes it easier for the students to get a good position after the completion of a degree. When you pursue education from the well-ranked institutions, the chances of working in the top hospital will get increased. So, if you want to practice in the world-class hospital after MBBS, then Kyrgyzstan is the perfect place for you.
English Medium Syllabus: It is good news for the Indian students that all the academic sessions are instructed in the English language. So, there will be no language problem in Kyrgyzstan.
Affordable fees structure: Compared to other European countries, the tuition fees of the Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan is relatively lower. That’s why it became the reason for the Indian students to get enrolled in Kyrgyzstan universities. The fees structure ranges from 15-16 lacs for complete MBBS course.
Global Recognition of MBBS Degree:
The students who pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can begin their practice in any corner of this world. The degree is globally recognized in India as well as other countries. If you complete your degree with a delicacy and sincerely you will get hired by the world-class hospitals as well.
No donation: The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan don’t ask to pay donations in order to enrol in the MBBS program. The admission completely depends on the eligibility criteria and your NEET scorecard.
Comfortable and well-equipped campus: The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan offer you not only the excellent education system but also a campus which is equipped with all necessities. The campus is fully constructed with air conditions, modern laboratories, sports, scientific centres, advanced classes, and security.
Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Asian Medical Institute
- Jalalabad state University
- Osh state University
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- International School of Medicine