MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine: Join reputed medical institutions at low-cost fees
Getting admission in a top medical university is dream come true for any aspirant. Most Indian students participate in career counselling sessions to get the right guidance & help them out to make the best decision of their life i.e MBBS in Ukraine. The mindset for studying abroad has changed since the admission process has become more transparent, flexible, & smooth for Indian students.
If you’re looking for affordable yet high-quality education, MBBS in Ukraine is ideal for you as Ukraine is a centre of numerous elite universities & colleges facilitating medical education to International students. The majority of medical aspirants choose to study abroad not only to explore more about their interests but also to step beyond their comfort zone. Ukraine comprises top-class universities & institutions that are entrusted for providing high-grade medical education at a low-cost budget.
When it comes to the specialty of Ukraine, the nation is the second-largest country in Europe, located at the northwest zone of the Black Sea with adjoined boundaries with Russia, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, & Moldova. Ukraine stands at the fourth position for having numerous postgraduates with a medical background. Moreover, a large number of leading Government medical universities providing MBBS, MD, & other degrees in medicine are established in Ukraine. Admission for MBBS in Ukraine is made easier for local as well as international students as most of the medical colleges are now accredited by WHO & UNESCO.
Significance of studying MBBS in Ukraine
Students who’re planning to pursue MBBS, MD abroad in notorious medical institutions can approach a reliable overseas medical consultant in India to seek assistance for guidance. Though the fee structure for medical education in Ukraine goes well with a limited budget, pursuing MBBS in Ukraine will be more cost-effective as compared to privately held medical universities in India. Once a student completes MBBS or any other medical degree program in Ukraine, he/she will become eligible to work across the worldwide nations. Here is a checklist to understand the relevance of opting for MBBS course in Ukraine:
- Ukraine became one of the key destinations for MBBS in Ukraine and aspiring candidates can reserve their seats in medical universities that are recognized by prominent medical councils such as WHO, UNESCO, & MCI.
- International students find it easier to adapt to the learning environment as English is the medium of instruction for MBBS, MD and other medical courses offered in Ukraine.
- The cost of accommodation & other facilities is comparatively lower in Ukraine than other nations like USA, UK, & Europeans countries. Students even get exclusive offers & discounts for travelling within the country.
- With modern infrastructure, spacious classes, training rooms, & other facilities, medical colleges provide best-in-class education with a commitment to convenience, trust, & quality.
- Students enrolled in various medical degree programs including MBBS in Ukraine are encouraged to participate in various activities, training sessions, & programs such as international exchange classes, conferences, & various scientific projects that may help students to learn more as per their interests in a field of medicine.
- Students graduated from Ukraine can easily get a job in India specifically after pursuing MBBS degree from Ukraine University as it is recognized by MCI i.e Medical Council of India.
Important details of the MBBS course in Ukraine
- First of all, all medical aspirants seeking admission for MBBS in Ukraine are required to know the complete duration of this program is 5.8 years.
- One can reserve the seats for the desired medical course even if a candidate failed to score well in any entrance exam. In other words, you don’t need to pass any medical entrance test for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine.
- You’re just a step away from your dream of becoming a proud doctor by getting abroad education in:
- General Medicine: 6-year degree program for a medical degree.
- Pediatrics: The course is for 6 years as same as in General Medicine.
- Pharmacy: One has to complete the bachelor’s degree program of 5 years.
- Nursing: Duration of the medical program is for 3-4 years.
- BDS/Dentistry: For 5 years.
- Prosthodontics: Full-time program of 2 years.
- For post-graduate training program, one has to consider some key aspects either to go for Master & PhD course, internship, clinical research, or post-diploma.
- The minimum age for admission in MBBS in Ukraine is 17 years and maximum age limit for Indian students must be as per NEET’s guidelines.
- The students must have scored minimum 50% marks in 10+2 exams in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, & English as major subjects.
- As per the revised rules imposed by MCI by criteria defined by Delhi High Court for students aspiring to seek admission in Foreign Medical Universities in 2019, are required to present an Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI at the time of admission.
- Required documents to pursue MBBS in Ukraine:
- Invitation/confirmation letter by Ministry of education, Ukraine
- Original passport
- 10th, 10+2 mark sheet
- Birth certificate in English
- Medical certificate & HIV certificate
- Bank statement of Parents & students
- Affidavit certificate
- School/college leaving/Transfer certificate