Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan was founded in 1952 but gained the status of university in 1992. The university prepares future doctors in three medical courses like- General medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, etc. the university has students around 3000 of which the number of international students is 1000 including countries like, India, Pakistan, Iran, Nepal, Bangladesh, Turkey, Uzbekistan, and others. The medium of study is in English Language and Russian language.
The university has an environment where students can express their intellect and learn and grow to be the best medical professionals. University has facilities like gym and a cultural center where students can engage in different sports activities and cultural life.
Eduquanta always serves the best to help you choose the best Medical College/Medical Universities for medical aspirants according to their preferences and not so heavy on their pocket.
The number of medical aspirants from India is growing every to opt for studying MBBS abroad. Even though India got the best of medical universities and Colleges there is a number of reasons that make Indian Medical aspirant choose to study MBBS abroad, like high cut-off, less number of seats in medical colleges, a higher fee of private medical institutes. Things may take time to get solved here but medical students can`t wait that long, right?
So Eduquanta helps students to choose the best university/college abroad where they just not learn about medicine but also have a chance to live and explore a lot, a new culture, meet diverse background of people make friends try new food, perhaps learn a language. Once you reach a new country and you will be on your own, you will also learn things like self-discipline, self-dependence and will defiantly grow as a person.
So, if are not able to get admission into an Indian institute of your choice, don`t worry leaving your comfort zone and flying to a new place will only make you more brilliant than you already are as a person and you will be the best future doctor.
About the city Osh
Osh is the second-largest city in Kyrgyzstan and located in Fergana valley in the south of the country, the city is the oldest in Kyrgyzstan and has old fainting fragrance of history and growing modern times. The city is the house of the second-best Medical University in the country. So if you decide to study for your MBBS degree from Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan it will be an amazing opportunity for you. If you have an adventurous spirit and want to explore the best places while you study then this can be the place for you.
Benefits of studying MBBS Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan
The Duration of MBBS is 5 years including 1 year of internship.
The Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan admission is one of the best universities providing quality education to students by best theoretical and practical knowledge. The university provides students not just with the best theoretical knowledge but also with first-hand clinical experience as well; which makes them learn in the best of way.
You don`t need to learn a new language as the university conducts the study in English and Russian. So Indian students don`t have to worry about learning a new language to study here.
The University has the best world-class infrastructure; with labs and classes equipped with the best modern technology.
The university has the best medical professionals working with them; who teach the future doctors the best in theoretical and practical education.
- International recognition
Studying MBBS in Abroad gives the MBBS graduate international recognition on their return to their home country (India). International recognition increases the chances of better offers from govt. hospitals, from private hospitals and or run their own clinic, for their career here in India and it`s all up to the MBBS graduate now a Doctor choose from the options as her his preferences.
The Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan is recognized by many international medical boards such as WHO, NMC, and others.
MBBS abroad consultant India
If you have decided to study MBBS abroad, but not sure where and which university then, Eduquanta is the best MBBS abroad consultant in India. We here at Eduquanta serve with hearty enthusiasm and concern starting from choosing a country and Medical College/Medical University which suits the best to your preferences and not so heavy on your pocket so you can easily get admission to your desired college/university and earn you dream degree to become a successful medical professional. We help you from your first step of choosing a college/university then your visa, and when you arrive in the guest country we pick you from the airport drop you at college/university, and throughout we stay in your contact to help with any query.
International corporation of Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan
The University is affiliated with the below organization
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- European Association of International Education
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER) etc.
Every year thousands of students appear in the FMGE exam in India held by the National Board of Examination (NBE). The exam is for MBBS students who have earned their MBBS degree from a foreign country for their license to practice and the percentage of FMGE passing percentage is higher than any other country.
- Number of students appearing for FMGE exam– 554
- Number students passing the FMGE exam – 59
- Percentage of FMGE exam – 10.65%
Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan Faculty
The Osh State University is friendly and they have plenty of study programs for students to learn in the best environment. The university has the best study pattern that has to prepare one of the best future medical professionals.
- General Medicines
Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan admission
The admission process at Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan is so easy; the aspirants have to go online for the process. The University offers multiple courses and you can apply for the one of your choices.
The documents required for admission application
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Medical certificate
- And passport
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan
- The student must be a minimum of 17 of age and a maximum of 25 on December 31st the year of admission
- The student must have 50% in Physics, chemistry, and biology in the 10th and 12th
- The student must have 50% in English
- He student from OBC, SC, ST category can apply with 40%
- Qualifying NEET is mandatory
You will receive the admission confirmation or rejection letter from the university after 2-3 days of your application.
After your admission confirmation, you have to pay through bank transfer or any other payment method accepted by the university.
Once you are done with your university application and payment student should apply for a visa as soon as possible. International and Non-European MBBS aspirants have to apply for a student visa and a Kyrgyzstan visa is “D” to study medicines in Kyrgyzstan in particular.
The documents required for visa
- Invitation from university
- School certificated attested properly
- Student’s health fitness certificate
- Application forms with passport size photograph
- NEET scorecard
- Parents undertaking
- Birth Certificate
- Migration and transfer certificate
- Medical insurance
To keep in mind
The aspirant has to apply for admission before the admission deadline.
- The application starts in May
- You get an invitation in 2 weeks
- Admission in July – August
Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan hostel
The university has 9 hostels on their campus but students can choose if they want to live in the university hostel or want to rent an apartment.
- The rooms at the university are equipped with beds, table chairs, and with a central heating room
- Air conditioners are available
- Rooms are shred on a 2-3 share basis
- Hostels have strict rules about the curfew time
- All the Students must be in hostels by curfew time.
- Students cannot take food in their rooms
- Indian food is available at the mess.
- Separate rooms for girls and boys
- Common rooms with TV and game area and gym
Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan Admission Process
- Fill the admission application form
- Admission confirmation from the university by admission letter
- Addition of document
- Documents verification
- Once all confirmed its time for counseling
- Invitation letter from University
- Apply for the visa
- Fly for the university
- Pay your fee and complete other admission formalities once reach there.
Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan world ranking
With its best infrastructure and providing the world with the Best Medical professionals Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan world ranking; Medical University holds the 8 ranks in Kyrgyzstan and in the world, it is 8915. The ranking system is to check if the university has a good infrastructure, up-to-date laboratories, and classes, hostel all is well designed and maintained. So, this university`s world rank is quite impressive, hence we can say that it is one of the best places to pursue your MBBS degree.
Student life in Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan
The city is full of history and culture and has a lot to explore:
- The city is full of museums and halls art galleries and theatre if one has an exploring adventures soul so he/she will have a time of their life.
- Not Just café, theatres, museums and other things mentioned above the city is full of green a person who loves greenery classic things and like to explore new things can live the best time in this city.
- Indian festivals like Eid, Holi, Diwali are celebrated at the university with full enthusiasm
- The students are engaged in social, political, and academic organizations
- For international students, a cricket tournament is organized in April
- The location of the city makes the connection with other cities easy
- The University provided an environment for students in which they can grow in their intellect and social life.
Eduquanta sends the students in the groups with our executive. If students want to go alone, they must inform the Eduquanta about their arrival so that our executive in the host country can come and pick up the student from the airport.
It is a must to keep Eduquanta updated about your every decision throughout the process so that we can provide the best service with minimal confusion.
Eduquanta helps you in everything from choosing a Medical College, Medical University and we help you from your visa to tickets to pick and drop to the airport; and this is not it. We help in the guest country starting with pick you up from airport their take you to college/university settle you inconveniently; not just there we stay in your assistance throughout the studying period in the guest country you can get in touch with our representative there or call us in India and we will help you in your need.