Vinnitsa National Medical University was established in 1921. In 1960 the university was named after a MI Pirogov, in 1984 awarded the badge of honor; and since 1994 Vinnitsa National Medical University has been certified and accredited 4th level accreditation and granted the status of a university.
The University is known to produce a high number of teachers with academic degrees and titles. The university has 845 teachers in which there are, 126 doctors of science, 25 honored workers of science and technology of Ukraine and honored workers of higher school and education of Ukraine, 3 academicians of the academy of higher education, 12 honored doctors of Ukraine, 677 candidates of sciences and 5 laureates of the State Prize of Ukraine.
The University keeps its system up to date and uses computer technology in the educational process. The university is situated in Vinnitsa. Vinnitsa is a city in the Southern Bug River in west-central Ukraine. Vinnitsa Oblast is an administrative center of Ukraine. The city has plenty of places to visit from Museums, old architectural buildings worth seeing, and much more; but the city is also the house of Vinnitsa National Medical University. The city has a convenient transportation system and connected with other cities by all means of transport easily.
15-16 students appear for NEET in order to take admission in Medicines, but due to high cut-offs of the Medical colleges and Medical Universities and also because of way higher MBBS fee then the cut-off of institute many students sadly turn down their decision and take up a different career. This is just not bad for student’s life it is a huge loss to society as well. The good news is that students have the option to study abroad and earn their degree for their dream career and be a valuable asset to society.
Hence in this article, we have gathered information about another prestigious and honored Medical university of Ukraine. Give yourself a minute to read and find out why it can be a good decision to study at Vinnitsa National Medical University.
Vinnitsa National Medical University
Many Indian students opt for MBBS in abroad and they decide for many different countries and Ukraine is surely has earned its name in the top countries to provide the best MBBS degree. The MBBS course here is for 6 years with a 1-year internship included (compulsory). It is definitely recommended for students to go for MBBS in Ukraine. And the above-mentioned university is among the best in Ukraine to earn your MBBS degree from. There are plenty of benefits to go for Vinnitsa National Medical University, where you will not just study for your medical degree but see and learn about a new culture meet a diverse group of people of different cultures.
Let`s see what else advantages are there:
The Duration of MBBS is 6 years including 1 year of internship.
The Vinnitsa National Medical University is one of the best Universities in Ukraine and has been preparing the best Medical professionals for 9 decades. The university provides students not just with the best theoretical knowledge but also with practical experience as well; that makes them learn in the best of way.
You don’t need to learn a new language as the university conducts the study in English, but Ukrainian and Russian are also available.
The University has the best world-class infrastructure; with labs and classes equipped with the best modern technology.
- Focused class and lectures
The university provides students with the best classes and lectures by not overcrowding the classes. University uses computer technology in the educational process.
The university has the best medical professionals working with them; who teach the future doctors the best in theoretical and practical education; having faculties in 53 specialties.
The university offers the best research program and training for practical methodology.
Laboratories are equipped with modern technology and the student has practical experience under the supervision of their professors and can learn the best.
The university has tie-up with 40 hospitals, clinics, medical facilities across the country; so that students can practice and have the best clinical experience in order to become future doctors.
- International recognition
Studying MBBS in Abroad gives the MBBS graduate international recognition on their return to their home country (India). International recognition increases the chances of better offers from govt. hospitals, from private hospitals and or run their own clinic, for their career here in India and it`s all up to the MBBS graduate now a Doctor choose from the options as her his preferences.
The Vinnitsa National Medical University is recognized by many international medical boards such as WHO, NMC, and others.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Faculty
The Vinnitsa University is friendly and they have plenty of study programs for students to learn in the best environment. For Indian students who aspire to Study MBBS abroad. MBBS in Ukraine University has multiple medical courses.
The university has the best study pattern that has to prepare one of the best future medical professionals.
- General Medicines
- Preventive Care
The complete duration of 6 years of MBBS is divided into 12 semesters.
MBBS abroad consultant India
If you have decided to study MBBS abroad, but not sure where and which university then, Eduquanta is the best MBBS abroad consultant in India. We here at Eduquanta serve with hearty enthusiasm and concern starting from choosing a country and Medical College/Medical University which suits the best to your preferences and not so heavy on your pocket so you can easily get admission to your desired college/university and earn you dream degree in order to become a successful medical professional.
Vinnitsa National Medical University admission
The admission process at Vinnitsa National Medical University is so easy, the aspirants have to go online for the process. The University offers multiple courses and you can apply for the one of your choices.
The documents required for admission application
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Medical certificate
- And valid passport
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University
- The student must be 17 of age in December the year of admission
- Student must have 50% in Physics, chemistry, and biology in 12th
- Student must have 50% in English
- Qualifying NEET is mandatory
- Student must be India Citizen
- Student must have studied English in 10th and 12th
- Student must have studied Physics, chemistry, and biology in 10th and 12th
You will receive the admission confirmation or rejection letter from the university after 2-3 days of your application.
After your admission confirmation, you have to pay through bank transfer or any other payment method accepted by the university.
Once you are done with your university application and payment student should apply for a visa as soon as possible. International and Non-European MBBS aspirants have to apply for a student visa and for a Ukraine visa is “D” to study medicines in Ukraine in particular.
The documents required for visa
- Invitation from university
- School certificated attested properly
- Student’s health fitness certificate
- Application forms with passport size photograph
Higher and secondary education and other above-mentioned documents need to be legalized by the foreign Ministry of the resident country and confirmed by Ukraine embassy in the aspirant`s resident country.
To keep in mind
The aspirant has to apply for admission before the admission deadline.
- Application starts in May
- You get an invitation in 2 weeks
- Admission in June – July
Vinnitsa National Medical University world ranking
With its best infrastructure and providing the world with the Best Medical professionals Vinnitsa National Medical University world ranking; Medical University hold the 64 ranks in Ukraine and in the world it is 5596 The ranking system is to check if the university has a good infrastructure, up to date laboratories, and classes, hostel all is well designed and maintained. So, this university`s world rank is quite impressive, hence we can say that it is one of the best places to pursue your MBBS degree.
Vinnitsa National Medical University hostel
The university has 4 hostels on their campus within 2-3 minutes walking distance but the university provides hostels for both local and international students.
- Hostel rooms are furnished
- Rooms are on a 2-3 sharing basis
- Students can get a single room if they want
- The room at the university is equipped with a bed, table chairs, and with a central heating room
- Hostels have a 24×7 security surveillance system
- Free Wi-Fi is available for students
- Students can travels to the city by easily available transport.
- Students have access to the university`s security services, health services, and counseling services.
- In case of emergency, the student can have the assistance of 24 hours available security services
- The university has a buffet system in the canteens
- The university has 4 canteens
Vinnitsa National Medical University Admission Process
- Fill the admission application form
- Admission confirmation from the university by admission letter
- Students must send the documents via email
- Once the student`s application is accepted he/she need to send the required documents to the university for verification.
- Once all the documents are verified the student will receive an invitation letter.
- Invitation letter from University
- Apply for the visa
- Fly for the university
- Pay your fee and complete other admission formalities once reach there.
Vinnitsa National Medical University review
Students who have completed their MBBS from Vinnitsa National Medical University are practicing their licenses across the world and many in their home countries. To get the most respected degree from one of the best universities is an honor in itself.
Student life in Vinnitsa National Medical University
The city is full of history and culture and has a lot to explore:
- The city is full of museums and halls art galleries and theatre if one has an exploring adventures soul so he/she will have a time of their life.
- There are so many cafés and pubs for youngsters to have the nightlife of course whoever has a thing or that.
- Not Just café, theatres, museums and other things mentioned above the city is full of green a person who loves greenery classic things and like to explore new things can live the best in this city.
- Because we are discussing studies for it is the best place for someone who loves to read books, the city is home to multiple libraries.
Eduquanta sends the students in the group with our executive. If students want to go alone, they must inform the Eduquanta about their arrival so that our executive in the host country can come and pick up the student from the airport.
It is a must to keep Eduquanta updated about your every decision throughout the process so that we can provide the best service with minimal confusion.
Eduquanta helps you in everything from choosing a Medical College, Medical University and we help you from your visa to tickets to pick and drop to the airport; and this is not it. We help in the guest country starting with pick you up from airport their take you to college/university settle you inconveniently; not just there we stay in your assistance throughout the studying period in the guest country you can get in touch with our representative there or call us in India and we will help you in your need.